Which Joomla! versions are supported?
All our extensions show their compatibility on top of their description, for example: Additionally requirements are listed in each manual.
At the moment most of our extensions require the B/C Plugin ("Behaviour - Backward Compatibility") to be enabled for Joomla! 5. We are working on native support for Joomla! 5.
We aim to develop easy to use and high quality Joomla! extensions. Nevertheless you may have questions on usage or face problems or even find a bug.
In any case we encourage you to contact us. But before doing so, please have a look at the following options:
Read the Manual
- Aimy Canonical
- Aimy Captcha-Less Form Guard
- Aimy Geo Tax for J2Store
- Aimy H1 Heading
- Aimy IndexNow
- Aimy Responsive Iframes
- Aimy Sitemap
- Aimy Speed Optimization
- Aimy Video Embedder
Watch a Video Tutorial
- Aimy Captcha-Less Form Guard in Action
- Using Aimy H1 Heading
- Using Aimy Responsive Iframes
- Introducing Aimy Speed Optimization
- Optimized Image Loading with Aimy Speed Optimization
- Using the Video Embedder
Read a Howto
- Aimy Canonical: How to handle pagination SEO friendly
- Aimy Canonical: How to handle endless URLs with a canonical tag
- Aimy Captcha-Less Form Guard: How to use Captchas to secure Forms on Joomla! Websites
- Aimy Captcha-Less Form Guard: How to use Aimy Captcha-Less Form Guard with RSForm!Pro
- Aimy Sitemap: How to add an XML Sitemap to your Joomla! Website
- Aimy Sitemap: How handle Google's XML sitemap ping discontinuation
- Aimy Sitemap: Using a Canonical URL For Your Sitemap
- Aimy Sitemap: How to use Aimy Sitemap and Aimy IndexNow together
- Aimy Sitemap: Periodic Crawls Using Microsoft's Task Scheduler
- How to find and fix broken links on your Joomla! website (related to Aimy Sitemap)
- Aimy Speed Optimization: Case Study on Page Speed
- Using WebP Images in Joomla! Websites (related to Aimy Speed Optimization)
- Aimy Video Embedder: How to Embed Videos in Module Positions
- Aimy Video Embedder: Using Lazy Loading for Videos
Get Your Answer in the FAQ
If you could not find the answer on this website drop us a line. If you want to report a bug, please provide the Joomla! version, PHP version and optionally your URL along with your request.