You can easily use Aimy Charts (or any other Joomla! content plugin) in a Custom HTML module. That's actually one of the cool, but not so well-known features of Joomla!.
Here's a step by step guide:
- Go to Joomla!'s "Module Manager" and create a new "Custom HTML" module
- Type in your module's title
- Insert your chart's code for Aimy Charts into the editor
- Assign your new module to your desired template position
- Select which pages your module should be shown on using the "Menu Assignment" tab
- Select the "Options" tab and set "Prepare Content" to "Yes"
- Save your module
Now you're ready to visit your frontend and enjoy your chart - as well as your website's visitors!